- These are made with translucent clay, alcohol inks, and gold acrylic; tooped with a layer of resin for extra shine and protection.
- Clay is extremely lightweight, regardless of size
- Posts/Hooks/Studs are all nickel and lead free; hypoallergenic and perfect for sensitive ears.
- Stud posts are baked and sealed into the clay using a clay bond (not glue or resin)
- Resin coated earrings are on the fronts only for a special shine; it will not touch your skin or ears.
- Do not leave UV resin coated or clay earrings in direct sunlight for extended periods of time. This can cause a discolorization / yellowing over time.
- To clean: wipe with a soft rag or a microfiber wipe used for glasses.
- Makeup can be removed from earrings using a q-tip or cotton ball with water.